EurActiv is the independent online media network dedicated to EU policy, counting 609,000 unique visitors monthly together with the Web 2.0 platform BlogActiv.eu. Set up in 1999, the network is an important working instrument for actors (institutions, industry federations, NGOs, think tanks, the press and others) involved in defining or influencing EU policies. They recently published a special report on Air Quality in conjunction with Camfil Farr.
The special report features:
- Bulgaria’s killer air exposes wider EU problems
- Battle lines drawn ahead of 2013 ‘Year of Air’
- Doubts cast on biofuels’ air quality claims
- Air pollution ‘hot potato’ for London Olympics
- London air pollution ‘primarily a diesel problem’
- Health groups press for more focus on indoor air
We are highlighting the issues surrounding indoor air quality, air pollution and its effect on human health. Please have a look around, subscribe to our feed or subscribe to the IAQ blog by email and comment on any posts that you find interesting! We would love to hear your thoughts.